Monday, March 28, 2011

Sorry, I make mummy cry

I know that Soraya was very2 upset with me. "Why mummy don't want to add me as mummy's FB friend". As I told her over and over again, "With or without FB, mummy will always be your friend dunia and akhirat". I prefer "face to face" with my own daughter rather than using the "FaceBook" to communicate. There are reasons to as why I havent accepted or added her eventhough she had been asking me several times . I already explained to her the pros and cons and she had to "by hook or by crook" understand my situation. Bebudak memang susah nak faham tapi I sedih tengok dia sedih, apa tah lagi tengok air mata anak dara I nih yang "berjurai2", pastinya Neng Yatimahpun meraung tengok sebab dah ada pengganti. Sure, dia ingat I taknak kawan dia dalam istilah "kawan FB". Aduhh ... susah betul nak explain, lagi I terusik bila tiba2 dia cakap kat I, "Mummy, mummy, I'm so sorry, I'm a useless daughter, I make mummy cry all this while ...". Aduhai, tak ker terkedu I mendengarnya ...uhuk ...uhuk ...

No comments:

Post a Comment