Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Too good to be true

Meminjam kata2 Kak Hazlinda Hamzah dalam status FBnya; "Am getting tired of observing too much evil allowed and the good seems to be paying a price one time too many. Ridiculous .... enough of protection for the darkest of evil please ....".

Kak, I agree fully and there is nothing more that I can add to what you have mentioned which I agree with. It reminds me of what had happened to me last nite, sharp 12 midnite. I suddenly woke up from my sleep and felt something weird. Baca ayat kursi and beristifhar. "Ya, Allah, lindungilah diriku ini, andaikata sesapa yang menghantar "barang" yang tak baik ke atas diriku dan rumahku ini, pulangkanlah ia kepada tuan yang menghantarnya, sesungguhnya aku tidak pernah mengacau dan mengganggu sesiapa walaupun sedar diri ini telah lama teraniaya dan dianiaya ...."

No comments:

Post a Comment