Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Spice n Friends


Well, these are all my bowling frens. I have two group of frens - frens kat office meant kat ofis jer and frens kat luar, mostly they are bowlers like me and our "lepaking" time ialah every Friday nites, sebabnya malam tuh we all ada WBC league. My team "The Spice" -- Kak Ani (our strict kapitan yang selalu monitor our games, right from the scores to the attendance), Pah (ratu gelak sedunia, kalau ketawa, mengalahkan kak ponti, tak penahnya serius), Jam or JJ (one determine person ... if she already sets her mind to win, she will definitely strive to win and of course collect our betting money, but later she will belanja us for teh tarik, no kedekut one), Liza (one sempoi tomboy), Emma (will always be there to support us eventhough she dont bowl), Liyana ( one sweet and soft girl) and last but not least Anida ( the wifey to the popular actor Arash). We also mingled around with other bowlers like Mejar Nana, Roza, Ayang and many otherslah (kawan2 berkaraokeing - I did join them for karaoke but lebih kepada backup singers). Most of my frens nih kaki karaoke juga. By the way, join WBC nih best sebab kita tak penah sunyi and always involved dalam banyak fun2 tournament, menang kalah tak kisah tapi kalau menang, itu sudah kira bonus. To tell  the truth, I memang tak ramai kawan tapi these are the frens yang ada masa I susah dan masa I senang, insyallah....

No comments:

Post a Comment