Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fancy for branded items?

I do not know about others but as for me I memang giler branded items. I go for original ones (imitation, kalau tak mampu baik toksah beli) , my mum said "tu dah jadi macam penyakit" but for me "it is more for my own satisfaction". Seriously and frankly, I bukan nak menunjuk dan tak ada niatpun nak menunjuk tapi if you can afford it, why not?

Again and again I always told my mum, "Kalau dah ada duit lebih, why not, daripada my hubby abihkan kat tempat lain, baiklah dia abihkan kat I ngan anak2. Lagipun, cari duit banyak2pun, kalau bukan utk wifee tersayang (ye lar tu) dan anak2, abih utk sapa mak ku sorang".
Tapi, nak buat camna, I loves all things beautiful - including clothes, shoes, handbags, watches and jewelleries and I believe in paying for quality. I spent quite a lot and also quite capable of spending the same amount on my two gorgeous princesses. But as usual, later-later, slowly, I will give the bills to hubby (mintak balik ganti .... terukkan I ni hehehe). My daughters wear Guess, DKNY Kids, Gap Kids, Ferragamo, LV, Bvlgary, Zara Kids and Benneton (just to name a few) . And, I don' t think that is a problem coz I love all the things I buy and I will eventually get around and used them. Nothing wasted. But sometimes, kalau satu tu kita dah suka, asyik ulang yang sama je kan. My favourite sekarang ni, handbang CD, dah naik season.

I have a collection of handbags, more than 20. Range from Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo, Bally, Aigner, Christian Dior, Cartier, DKNY, Bvlgari and Prada. For watches, I have Frank Muller, Tag Hauer, Bvlgari, Cartier and jewellery items, mostly from Cartier, Tiffany and Bvlgary while collection of belts from Gucci, Cartier and Guess. For shoes, kalau nak cari yang branded ni, mostlynya I tak berapa berkenan. The most expensive pair I bought ialah Bottega Veneta which cost almost RM2,000. Same goes to my clothings. Hubby and myself suka brand Polo Ralph Lauren, British India, Gap, Zara, Armani Exchange, Guess, Packett, Levi and many more sampai I dah lost count.Walaupun I ni memang fancy branded items tapi dari segi lain I tak pandang ringan. I make sure anak2 I ada insurans dan simpanan tiap-tiap bulan. Ini semua sudah diambil kira, itu sebabnya I boleh belanja lebih sikit. I rasa bukan I sorang aje, ramai lagi macam I kan.. kan.. kan ....

1 comment:

  1. psstt..kak aje..ada lg x baju² anak u yg x nak pakai tu dahh..juai ler mcm dolu² tu hehehe..

    klu hbag yg rasa² dh boring tu..mai ler juai kat kita gak hehehe..

    ReplyDelete