Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank You Pa for the scanner


Ever since Soraya and myself start blogging, the important tool that we need now is a scanner so that we can scanned our photos and upload in our blogs. Right now, the space is full with our write ups and I want to spice it up with our photos. Barulah nampak canggih and taklah empty sangat.

So far, with the helped from Kak Mona, who scanned the photos from her place, Zai and SRadz to upload photos, I managed to hiaskan blog I ngan a few photos. More is coming soon. Wait and see
. Back to the scanner, memang I planned nak beli. I did asked hubby several times to take me to the Low Yatt Plaza (famous for its computers' world) cause kalau harapkan I, memanglah takkan gipun kawasan tu. Dahlah sesak, parking lagilah susah. Anyway, thanks yang for the scanner. Awak memang baik . Next posting, I akan masukkan a few gambar. See you then ..

No comments:

Post a Comment