Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life has to go on

No matter how tough it is, life has to go on. Life is full of suprises and colours. Life has its ups and downs. It happens to all of us. There is no way to avoid it. We just don't control all the things around us, no matter how hard we try, we just can't do it. I believe that everything can't be planned and execute the way one wishes, as the life is not that smooth. The challenge is how we deal with those times and how each of us can take these difficult situations and turn them into something miraculous.

But again, in life, mesti ada ujian dari ALLAH, tak sikit banyak, already written in our fate. All these, need kesabaran yang tinggi because without going through the rough phases of life, people aspire big and expect only bigger things from their life. Whenever I went through some trials in my personal life, I would always think of my children. They would be my motivation for working harder to not let anything effect my goals. Long way to go maaa.....

No matter what obstacles we may face in life, I truly believe that where there is a will, there is a way. We must remember that life is really precious, don't ever waste it even a bit. Why do we have to sit and cry all the way while letting someone else enjoying themselves and pijaking our head. Come on, be strong and it's not the end of the world.

"Treat times like this as an opportunity to do something unprecedented".

No comments:

Post a Comment