Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Do we need friends?


Why do we need friends? Do I have friends, best friends (bf) or best friends forever (bff)? I think I need one. As for now, I don't even know whether I have friends that I can consider he/she as best friends. I'm not the type yang selalu calling2 each other ... kat ofis, abih kat ofis jer and kalau bowling mates tu abih kat alleylah sahaja. Lepak2 kejap lepas tu balik. Me, not the happening spesies, maybe zaman tu dah berlalu ... I have to admit that.

Come to think again, it is time for me to have best friends because I want to let somebody know my deepest thought, my ideas, my real emotions, sharing my joy and sorrow. Only good friends can help me share all these because you takkan boleh tanggung sorang2. "Once dah lepas apa yang menyesak kat dada, lapang rasanya ... so the keyword is you have to share with someone".

I define friendship or friends as trust and I believe that we in our lives need someone whom we can trust or someone who believes in us. But what about when someone we trust, betrayed us?

Sekarang ni, baru I sedar yang we really need friends because we want to share, we need somebody who will be there with us when we fall into bad time. We need friends because we want to enjoy being in a group. We hate loneliness and family alone cannot make us feel in a group.

However, we don't become friends with a person in a month or so. It may take months or even years to know that person and to trust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment