Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh Pocot !!!

Last Friday, for the first time I joined the poco-poco dance activities at my office. It was very interesting. The reason I joined because the dancing had been very popular among the corporate functions. Well, nak tak nak I got to learn the steps cause there were times that I have to attend the functions and the possibility kena tarik menari dah tentu 100 percent.

The steps are quite easy but for the first timer like myself, a bit "mengelabah" cause I tends to count the steps rather than listening to the music. When you keep on counting your steps and try to be accurate, the tempo boleh jadi tunggang langgang.

Ok, the steps are as follows:
  1. Two steps to your right (begins with your right foot)
  2. Two steps to your left
  3. Two steps back (begins with your right foot)
  4. Two steps to the front (and quickly turn clock wise) and repeat (1,2,3)
Before we start the poco-poco, adalak "chicken dance" and the steps are:
  1. kembang kuncup jari ala-ala twinkle2 little star (dua kali)
  2. buat kepak ayam (dua kali)
  3. goyang2 badan sambil half squad down, bangun and tepuk tangan; and
  4. buat ala-ala gelek tarian Arab (left and right, secara pusingan)
Both the poco-poco and chicken dance tu you all have to continue buat until the music stopped.

So, kawan-kawan apa lagi, jomlah kita try ....

No comments:

Post a Comment