Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Soraya's birthday is just around the corner

If last year, we celebrated Soraya's eighth birthday at the Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club (KLGCC), this year around, we intend to do it at the Tropicana Golf and Country Club, nearby our home. Papa already made the reservation a month earlier and the theme will be "Bowling Party".
Roughly, 15 of Soraya's classmates have confirmed their attendance to the birthday party which will be held on Saturday, April 4, at 3.30 pm. Soraya's birthday atcually is on Friday, April 3 but we anjakkan ke Saturday, sebab hari tu hari tak keje.

Since last week, I dah sibuk cari party packs (I buat around 25 packs) and a few hadiah for games. Clownpun we all panggil. Birthday cake "Ben-10" I akan tempah on Thursday kat Secret Recipe Centrepoint. Aduh banyak kuar belanja ni, takkan nak buat ciput-ciput kot, standard kena jaga beb.

Kalau ikutkan I, I buat kat umah jerr, panggil kenkawan rapat dia, main satu hari kat umah and I sediakan apa yang patut. Budak, bukan nak makan sangat, yang penting dorang nak happy.

Okaylah, nanti updatekan lagi. Tunggu Sabtu ni .... mesti happening punyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment